Saturday, January 5, 2008

An old board game...

By Puntino

I don't like playing cards very much, I don't know games like poker but only some easy ones I learnt when I was a child (in my childhood I used to play cards with my maternal grandfather).
This year, I played, after a very long time, an old board game called Hero Quest, it was like coming back to my past when I played it with my friends.
I found this kind of games appealing and a funny way of spending your free time, unfortunately now I haven't got any free time to spend on it.

I can't forget the pleasure of choosing your plastic miniature (dwarf, elf,..) with their eye catching
shape, challenging the "game master" and the sound of rolling dices.
I think this kind of games are much better than playing alone against a stupid and motionless machine like a Pc. If a day I have some sons I will encourage them to play board games with real dices and touchable challengers. What do you think about?

Thank you Zsofia for her corrections

2 comments:

TopGun said...

I totally agree with you.

I loved my old Sega Master System...but this kind of game are more funny,more smart and more useful for the development of a child.


I hate to see my little cousin stuck to his PsP or his nintendo Wii (he got all the kind of console).
When I got a lot of free time I like to teach him how wonderful is to play in our garden.

My God I'm Just talking as a grandfather...I have to stop talking know!


Nice Job Puntino.
and Don't Warry for popularuty ;)

Puntino said...

Nice Job Puntino.
and Don't Warry about popularuty ;)

ok.... only you and me

Why this Blog?

"I opened this Blog,
the English version of Aviatore Sopra Il Mare,

to improve my English writing skills according with my friend Puntino.
Now he has his own Blog but the target remain the same.
Improve my English."

TopGun