Sunday, October 7, 2007

Flight Simulation

Who knows me, knows why my nick name is TopGun.
it's not hard to understand to be honest :p

So...My passion is aviation.
I'm not as experct and geeky as some people are, but I like it very much.
Around the web there are many web sites treating of Virtual Flight Simulation.
one of this is FS TOP GUN.

Wanna be a Virtual Aviator? it's so simple!
You need a Software like microsoft Flight Simulator , a fast speed internet connection, a lot of free time, and passion for flying!
that's all.

thanks to Site like Fs TopGun you can really do all the routine operations and procedures that a Real Pilot do in a normal flight.
Who love this kind of thing know what means to have the chance to fly with a real Boing 747 (Jumbo Jet), or a Boeing 737 (Ryanair air line use it).

in Italy there is a great site about flight sim, it's NapuleVola and i discovered it by chance (it's the serendipity).

so...if you wanna feel the emotions real Pilots feels, now you know how to realize your dream.
It's simple and has a really low cost.
flight sim cost about 50$, a cloche cost 20$ and mainly you can do it at your desk on your own pc.

Isn't this great??? 8)

A TomCat F-14 taking off form the air craft carrier Roosvelt:


Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet:

No comments:

Why this Blog?

"I opened this Blog,
the English version of Aviatore Sopra Il Mare,

to improve my English writing skills according with my friend Puntino.
Now he has his own Blog but the target remain the same.
Improve my English."

TopGun